This Organic Sustainable Cold Pressed CBD Oil 500mg in a 10ml bottle with a metal cap is the gold edition of full spectrum hemp CBD oils. 100% cold pressed from certified organic industrial hemp to create the most delicious natural and raw oil. It contains all the goodness of the hemp plant, with an impressive (5%) 500mg CBD naturally occurring and other cannabinoids like CBG, CBC and CBDA. Combined with the best nutritious Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Extra Virgin, it’s cold pressed in its entirety, making it unique and the best CBD oil for all your needs.
You can now get all your favourite CBD Oils with a more sustainable metal cap! Hold on to your pipettes!
We also offer a larger option with a metal cap, Sustainable Cold Pressed CBD Oil 1500mg in a 30ml bottle.
View the pipette dropper bottle version here Cold Pressed CBD Oil 500mg Organic in 10ml bottle.
Reduce Plastic Use
Are you looking for ways to reduce your plastic use? Trying to find sustainable CBD? Are you a returning Hempenite with many dropper lids already at home?
Then the sustainable CBD bottle is for you! These CBD bottles come with a metal cap, instead of another glass, plastic and rubber pipette (precious materials) which are also reusable. So you can reuse your pipette from a previous bottle again. The metal cap is widely recyclable and reusable too.
Sustainable CBD Packaging
Hempfield_CircleWe are getting there, slowly as more options become available we can begin to try out new ways of doing things. We often have people wanting to return bottles to us, though we are not setup to clean them here yet! So we trailed the sustainable cap, and it’s worked. Hemp is an environmental crop, though it’s not when packaged in lots of toxic plastic packaging. Unfortunately, this is often the case! Growing hemp is great for our earth, but that doesn’t make the CBD industry automatically more sustainable. Sustainable CBD makes a deliberate effort. See here for our latest bundle offer with this item as a pair!
Our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil 500mg captures all the goodness of the hemp plant, with an impressive 500mg (5%) CBD naturally occurring. High in an important beneficial Cannabinoid, Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA), which has been studied for a decade. As a Full Spectrum oil you will find an array of other incredible Cannabinoids such as Cannabigerol (CBG), and Cannabichromene (CBC). Also, rich in Terpenes & Flavonoids, the aroma & flavour parts of the plant. As a whole, plant oil compounds work together harmoniously increasing its potency, known as ‘The Entourage Effect’. Infused with the superfood Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Extra Virgin, which is packed with additional nutrients. Cold pressed, raw and hemp in its entirety.
Why choose Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil?
Cold pressing is a traditional craft, harnessing the largest variety of nutrients present in the hemp plant. It’s an ancient process that is not commercially focused for high volumes and suits small & fresh batches. Less product is produced, at a premium quality. Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil is unique, created by methodically and gently applying pressure to release the plant’s own oils. Cold pressed raw oils preserve the more delicate valuable nutrients, harnessing a fuller and more complex Cannabinoid profile. Often to make CBD oils, extraction methods utilise gasses, solvents and heat. By using a raw product, you are consuming the purest, most unadulterated hemp oil available.
What to expect?
Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil is a dense, substantial oil, deeply green and earthy. The natural bitterness is an indication of the superior nutrients found in the oil. If you prefer lighter, golden oil abundant with natural floral aromas, check out our Organic CBD Oil.
Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil Specifics
- 100% cold pressed, raw & whole plant
- Full Spectrum
- 100% organic, Soil Association Certified
- The hemp seed oil carrier contains vitamins & minerals, including omegas 3, 6 & 9
- Natural & wholesome
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Third-party independently lab tested
- No additives, sugars or flavourings, solvent-free20 in stock
Our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil 500mg in a 10ml bottle is the gold edition of Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) oilsEthics
- Not for profit, not shareholder pockets, instead you’re supporting UK ecological farmers
- Made in the UK by our worker’s co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Union members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone
- We use packaging that has the least impact, please reuse or recycle after use
- Soothing for the mind, heart, and body, helping bring peace to your daily stress responses.
- Products crafted using hemp plant strains provide calming, relaxing and rejuvenating qualities, promoting wellness.
- Full Spectrum products contain the full range of nutrients in the hemp plant (with low amounts of THC, the psychoactive compound). Made popular for its potential to help promote wellness and nurture a variety of health conditions, studies include: anxiety, inflammation and epilepsy – though more research is needed to fully back up all the claims about its benefits.
- Full Spectrum products are known for the hemp compounds acting synergistically, creating what’s known as ‘The Entourage Effect’. Evidence suggests the use of holistic whole plant oils are extra effective, as our bodies are used to working with them in this form.
- Cold pressing is an ancient craft, producing small batches of premium oil, harnessing the largest variety of nutrients present in the hemp plant.
- Imagine the hemp plant swaying in the organic fields ready for harvest. We want to get the best out of that hemp plant and craft it into a CBD oil. There are a few methods to choose from when extracting that goodness. We harness the pure power of the hemp plants by methodically and gently cold pressing it from the raw plant into a raw oil. Capturing all the nutrients present.
- Cold pressing is used to create juices, superior oils and produces the best CBD hemp oils. The otherwise inaccessible nutrients are preserved and undamaged. The process uses no heat, which is unique. Creating a better and noticeable difference in quality and flavour profile.
- A clean oil, solvent free. As we are methodically and gently cold pressing this oil, we don’t use any other solvents or ingredients in this process.
- 5% CBD naturally occurring means that the plant has not been processed in any way, this is the natural strength of the hemp plants.
- Organic Hemp Oil blended with Organic Hemp Seed Oil.
- 500mg (milligram) minimum weight of CBD in the bottle.
- Contains less than 0.01% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), non-psychoactive.
- Free from all allergens, trace amounts of gluten.
Lab Reports & Organic Cert.
- Each batch is third-party lab tested to guarantee CBD levels and purity.
- Cold Press Lab Report
- Hempen Organic Certification
How to use
- 2.5mg per drop of CBD oil. Approx 200 drops in a 10ml bottle. Our 1500mg in a 30ml larger bottle is also a 5%, again, is 2.5mg per drop of CBD. As it’s a raw product, it has one concentration.
- Give the bottle a little shake before each dose, so the oil is evenly distributed.
- Take the desired drops.
- Use once or twice a day, or as needed.
- Start slowly with 5mg (2 drops) to 10mg (4 drops) per day. See how you go and get comfortable taking it. After a couple of days, increase your dose if required.
Good to know
- The minimum healthy dose is 10mg per day. Use for at least 3 months to give your body time to work with it.
- If you find yourself needing lots of drops per dose, it might be worth increasing the strength or amount of CBD you purchase, for better value.
- If you are taking prescription medicine, please consult with your medical practitioner or GP to find out whether it interacts with CBD. See NHS website for interactions.
- As a precaution, don’t exceed more than 70mg of CBD per day unless a doctor has agreed a higher amount.
- Useful blogs; How much CBD should I take & how often? What is CBD & should I take it?
We source packaging that is compostable, biodegradable, reusable or recyclable so that the packaging is just as ecological as the hemp plant itself. Check out our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil Metal Cap options – if you purchase a dropper you could then reuse the pipette made of precious materials, choosing to recycle or reuse the metal lid. Advertised eco and bamboo covered pipettes still have the same lid underneath, so we didn’t go for that.
The big questions
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of 100+ Cannabinoid compounds present in each hemp plant, there are over 400+ compounds in the hemp species. Which explains why people are so excited by20 in stock hemp, as it contains a lot of valuable nutrients. Recent studies have shown that Cannabinoids are naturally created by the human body, working in harmony with our own internal Endocannabinoid System, close to our Immune and Nervous Systems. In fact, all mammals have an Endocannabinoid System. The function of the Endocannabinoid System is to bring the body into balance, officially called Homeostasis, as it acts as a cell-communication system all over the body. CBD works with our Endocannabinoid System, particularly supporting our stress responses, which are overly stimulated daily. This science is proving why lots of people use CBD rich products for overall wellbeing and calming effects.
The Endocannabinoid System
Our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil & our CBD range contain natural plant based Cannabinoids, to help support our bodies own Cannabinoid production. This nourishes our Endocannabinoid System, helping to rejuvenate it over time, especially for those who have a depleted system. Stress, overstimulation and life’s pressures mean our Endocannabinoid Systems are running on overdrive. Plants can feed and support us when we need it, plants that grow in harmony ecologically with mother earth. We rely on this system to function normally and we continue to uncover it’s potential as one of the most important systems for maintaining health, wellness and avoiding major disease. CBD is non-psychoactive, it has calming properties and has undergone a lot of research.
Start slowly with 5-10mg a day, see how you go and get comfortable taking it. After a couple of days, increase your dose if required. Read ‘how much CBD should I take and how often‘ for more hempformation. Project CBD is a great resource for further research too, especially if you have a particular condition, it’s a great place to start. By understanding the correlation between the condition and CBD Oils, you will be able to gain more insight on what could be the correct daily dosage for you.
Why buy Organic CBD Oil?
Organic CBD Oil ensures the quality and high nutritional value of your product. Certified organic products are held to tight regulations, it’s a guarantee that you’re consuming healthy and traceable ingredients. Nothing sneaky or nasty gets in there. Especially when purchasing food to improve your health, organic certification is necessary, as unfortunately it’s become common place for harmful chemicals such as Glyphosate to be used in the production of foods. Organic foods have been cultivated using practices that are more attentive, creating produce that is denser nutritionally and easier for your body to digest, so it’s well worth the investment. In order for a farmer or grower to sell products as organic, we must hold a legal certificate of registration from an approved organic certification body like the Soil Association Certification. There is a cost attached to certification, often making organic products more expensive than products with unknown ingredients. Your purchase therefore supports the vital campaign work to promote organic produce.
Why is Organic Hemp important?
Organic farming practices are designed to respect nature, enhancing the health of soils, water and air, to provide us with quality produce and products. In particular, hemp plants uniquely rebuild soil organic matter whilst they grow in the fields. Hemp is a known bioaccumulater, or bioremediator. The roots draw up and remove toxins present in the soil, therefore it’s vital that our hemp products are grown on organic land, tested and certified. We craft products you can trust. Research is now proving that organic hemp cultivation stores more carbon per hectare than trees! Another good reason to choose organic hemp and CBD! All our products are organic, pure and natural to nourish both people and land.
What is Full Spectrum?
Our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil is Full Spectrum. Full Spectrum products mean that all the natural compounds are present. In other words, your product hasn’t been manipulated or processed to extract the compounds. Therefore, Full Spectrum hemp products contain naturally occurring compounds such as Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavonoids. CBD is one of the most powerful compounds found in hemp oils, indicating that there are many other beneficial Cannabinoids present, though you still need to look out for the words Full and Broad Spectrum to ensure you’re getting the best oil. Our CBD products contain Full and Broad Spectrum oils with varying amounts of the other beneficial Cannabinoids.
Scientists have been studying: CBDA for about a decade, the mother of all Cannabinoids CBG, CBDV typically high in CBD strains of hemp, CBC great for brain function and many more. We are only at the beginning of understanding this highly complex plant. However, hemp only contains trace amounts of THC. We value Full and Broad Spectrum extracts, where some companies choose not to. We understand that when together, hemp compounds act synergistically, creating what’s known as ‘The Entourage Effect’. Evidence suggests using more holistic whole oils are extra effective, our bodies are used to working with them in this form. We have been consuming hemp for thousands of years. So when it comes to the hemp plant, it appears the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why you should choose Full Spectrum, whole plant products.
Production & sourcing of Organic CBD
We are very proud of our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil, it’s been our lead product since our humble beginnings in 2015. Each batch is third-party lab tested to guarantee CBD levels and purity. As a workers’ co-operative we produce your products on our farm inside a big wooden barn and in our laboratory which is a converted shipping container, we name it ‘Prod’ short for production. Hempen Organic is one part of the organic Hardwick Estate, based in Oxfordshire. We source high-quality CBD Oil from our partners in Switzerland, as local as possible with shorter supply chains. Other countries are legalising or decriminalising faster, meaning working together we get to work with the most modern practices in hemp. The UK is slowly understanding the full potential and opportunities that hemp provides, CBD cannot currently be cultivated by farmers in the UK, support our campaign to grow hemp here.