Do drop us a line if you have any questions, or for a cheeky chat.
Please note: we work three days a week, so please be patient – we aim to answer all emails within 48 hours and will always get back to you.
We don’t accept drop-ins to the farm, so please make sure you’ve got an appointment or have booked in as a volunteer before arriving!
- General enquiries – email@example.com
- Online orders – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wholesale enquiries – email@example.com
- Marketing and press enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering – email@example.com
If you do need to speak to one of the team, you can give us a tinkle on O7597 2637O2. However, as we’re a busy small team, working part-time and often running about the farm, we may not always be able to answer – but we’ll always do our best to get back to you! Our preferred method of contact is email.Follow us: