This Organic Hemp Food Gift Set contains our entire range of organic hemp food products, which are locally grown and produced by our worker’s co-operative. Here, you can try each of our food products with one purchase, whilst getting to keep hold of a Hempen Bag for Life.
Organic Hemp Food Gift Set Specifics
- 100% organic, Soil Association Certified
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Hemp Seeds contain the perfect ratio of omegas 3 & 6, with some 9 too!
- Hemp Protein Power Low-carb and naturally wheat free, keto and paleo friendly
- Hemp Tea is naturally calming and relaxing
- Vegan superfood – a great alternative to meat & fish
- Contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids, is also the most complete protein to be found in the vegetable kingdom
- So many recipes to create!
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Not for Profit, not shareholder pockets, instead you’re supporting UK ecological farmers
- Locally grown & produced, made in the UK by our worker’s co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Union members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone
- This packaging is completely biodegradable & 100% toxic plastic free, we went through an extensive process to find the best eco packaging possible!
Why is Organic Hemp important?
Organic farming practices are designed to respect nature, enhancing the health of soils, water and air, to provide us with quality produce and products. In particular, hemp plants uniquely rebuild soil organic matter whilst they grow in the fields. Hemp is a known bioaccumulater, or bioremediator. The roots draw up and remove toxins present in the soil, therefore it’s vital that our hemp products are grown on organic land, tested and certified. We craft products you can trust. Research is now proving that organic hemp cultivation stores more carbon per hectare than trees! Another good reason to choose organic hemp and CBD! All our products are organic, pure and natural to nourish both people and land.
Certified organic products are held to tight regulations, it’s a guarantee that you’re consuming healthy and traceable ingredients. Nothing sneaky or nasty gets in there. Especially when purchasing food to improve your health, organic certification is necessary, as unfortunately it’s become common place for harmful chemicals such as Glyphosate to be used in the production of foods. Not for ProfitOrganic foods have been cultivated using practices that are more attentive, creating produce that is denser nutritionally and easier for your body to digest, so it’s well worth the investment. In order for a farmer or grower to sell products as organic, we must hold a legal certificate of registration from an approved organic certification body like the Soil Association Certification. There is a cost attached to certification, often making organic products more expensive than products with unknown ingredients. Your purchase therefore supports vital campaigning work to promote organic produce. We think that organic food should just be called real food!
We source packaging that is compostable, biodegradable, reusable or recyclable so that the packaging is just as ecological as the hemp plant itself.