When you consume water something special happens, even more so when you sit down with your favourite mug filled with a warm hemp tea, a combination very effective when seeking sanctuary.
Herbal brews have long been known to have immense properties, so it’s no wonder that a hemp tea has a lot to offer. Our Organic Hemp Tea is crafted by milling the fine tops of the tall hemp stems, this is a traditional method of creating hemp tea, helping to harness the different parts of such a valuable plant. Similar to lose herbal teas, hemp stems are softly dried and when steeped in warm water, voilà tea!
Organic Hemp Stem Tea specifics
- Relaxing, calming & rejuvenating
- Gentle & soothing
- Hemp won’t cause psychoactive effects
- Fragrant & aromatic
- Caffeine-free, drink in the day or at night
- 100% organic, Soil Association Certified
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Not for profit, not shareholder pockets
- 100% British Isles Agriculture, grown & produced – supporting ecological farmers
- Made in the UK by our worker’s co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Union members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone
- This packaging is completely biodegradable or recyclable, as it should be.
How to use it?
- Add a few stems into a cup, or add more stems for a teapot. Brew for around 5 minutes.
- If it’s your first hemp tea, then take it slowly, start with a light, gentle tea and see how you go. Listen to your body. Increase your dose with time.
- You can brew your tea for longer if you would like it to be stronger, or just add more stems.
- Caffeine-free, so it’s good to enjoy at any time of the day or night. Often we hear that it is best after a busy day, or one hour before bed.
- Try adding a dash of milk (a fat) for a deliciously smooth tea to boost the teas properties. Oily compounds, water and a fat, your body then has the best chance to absorb the nutrients present.
Boost with a drop of CBD! Make a blend with other herbs like nettle, peppermint or chamomile!
Hemp naturally contains cannabinoids, one of which is Cannabidiol (CBD). At Hempen, we produce hemp plants that are valued for their cannabinoid profile, creating full and broad spectrum products. Together, these compounds synergetically and powerfully provide what’s known as the ‘entourage effect’. We believe in creating products where the hemp plant can work harmoniously with our bodies.
Products crafted using hemp strains provide calming, relaxing and rejuvenating qualities, promoting wellness.
Our hemp plants are cultivated in the UK / British Isles, on organically certified farmland, this means that are no harmful chemicals in your nutrient rich hemp products. That’s why we are passionate in providing certified organic hemp products that you can trust, ensuring hemps natural health benefits.