Your daily scoop of organic plant-based protein!
Our certified Organic Hemp Protein Powder contains a whopping 48% plant-based complete protein. With 21 amino acids & most importantly, 9 essential amino acids, which our bodies can’t produce, though requires. It’s raw and natural, easily digestible, unlike many other proteins in our meals today. Your daily scoop of organic plant-based protein is here! This is a unique organic product, cultivated and produced in the UK & British Isles. Thank you for supporting the organic hemp renaissance for people, community and planet.
Organic Hemp Protein Powder Key Points:
- 100% organic, Soil Association Certified
- Low-carb and naturally wheat free, keto and paleo friendly
- 100% raw
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Hemp heart seed is high in protein, which is an easily digestible complete protein
- Hemp seed shell is a great source of rich fibre
- The perfect ratio of omegas 3 & 6, with some 9 too!
- Vegan superfood – a great alternative to meat
- Contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids, and is the most complete protein to be found in the vegetable kingdom
- So many recipes to create!
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Not for profit, not shareholder profits!
- 100% UK & British Isles Agriculture, grown and produced – supporting farmers
- Made in the UK by our worker co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone
- This packaging is 100% paper! Completely biodegradable & 100% plastic free, we went through an extensive process to find the best eco packaging possible!
100% Organic Whole Hemp Seeds (Cannabis sativa) 100% British Isles Agriculture.
May contain traces of nuts and sesame, potentially cross contaminated with gluten.
*Be aware that many companies use generic nutritional information from the World Wide Web, crazy times, hey?! Our products are nutritionally tested, so you can be sure of the nutritional value is of this protein powder!
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Of which saturates||0.92g|
|Of which mono-unsaturates||0.82g|
|Of which polyunsaturates||5.84g|
|Of which sugars||2.9|
|Naturally contains calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, zinc, vitamins, and omegas 3, 6 & 9.|
What’s the difference between Flour & Protein Powder?
The mighty hemp seed is cold pressed to create our Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Extra Virgin, which separates off a more fibrous co-product called ‘seed cake’. This cake is then milled into a food ingredient we call flour! Hence, the creation of our fibre rich and high-protein Organic Hemp Flour. We then take this hemp flour and mill it again, creating a finer end product, our Organic Hemp Protein Powder. It is lighter and easier to consume raw in mixtures, with an incredible 48% complete protein.
How to use it?
Boost your plant-based protein intake. Add 10g or 1 heaped tbsp (or more) to your loved recipes. 1-3 servings to power up your day. A nutritious alternative, enhancing your meals with health and wellbeing.
Add to your porridge or cereal, even add a portion to your smoothie! Mix into a vegan burger patty, roll into meatballs, or add some heaped spoons last thing into a soup or stew. As this product is raw and a fine powder, it’s perfect to create raw desserts such as hemp protein bliss balls or raw cakes! Each time you invest in hemp protein powder as an ingredient, you are weaving hemp into your diet and gaining all those important nutrients we need.
How to store it?
To ensure your powder stays fresh for longer, keep it in an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place.
This packaging is completely 100% made of paper! Thankfully, packaging options are getting better every day, so we can offer you Organic Hemp Protein Powder in this sustainable option. It’s biodegradable, 100% plastic free and real kraft paper. You’re welcome to put it in your recycling, or even in your compost bin when you’re finished with it!
Wholesale and Bulk
We also sell this product to wholesalers. As well as producing hemp seed derivatives such as hemp protein powder, hemp flour and hemp husk, to be sold in bulk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our wholesale page.