Enrich your recipes with organic hemp goodness!
Our certified Organic Hemp Flour contains a whopping 30% plant-based complete protein. With 21 amino acids & most importantly 9 essential amino acids, which our bodies can’t produce, though requires. It’s raw goodness in its most wholesome form. Enrich your recipes with this earthy, nutty in flavour, wholesome hemp flour. This is a unique organic product, cultivated and produced in the UK & British Isles. Thank you for supporting the organic hemp renaissance for people, community and planet.
Organic Hemp Flour Key Points:
- 100% organic, Soil Association Certified
- Low-carb and naturally wheat free, keto and paleo friendly
- 100% raw
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Hemp heart seed is high in protein, which is an easily digestible complete protein
- Hemp seed shell is a great source of rich fibre
- The perfect ratio of omegas 3 & 6, with some 9 too!
- Vegan superfood- a great alternative to meat
- Contains all the essential amino acids and fatty acids, and is the most complete protein to be found in the vegetable kingdom
- So many recipes to create!
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Not for profit
- 100% British Isles Agriculture, grown & produced – supporting farmers
- Made in the UK by our worker co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone.
- This packaging is completely biodegradable & 100% toxic plastic free, we went through an extensive process to find the best eco packaging possible!
100% Organic Whole Hemp Seeds (Cannabis sativa) 100% British Isles Agriculture.
May contain traces of nuts and sesame, potentially cross contaminated with gluten.
*Be aware that many companies use generic nutritional information from the World Wide Web, crazy times, hey?! We have had our product tested, so you can be sure of the nutritional value of this flour!
|Of which saturates
|Of which sugars
Naturally contains calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, zinc, vitamins, and omegas 3, 6 & 9.
What’s the difference between Flour & Protein Powder?
The mighty hemp seed is cold pressed to create our Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Extra Virgin, which separateHemp Flour Savoury Pancake with veg meal s off a more fibrous co-product called ‘seed cake’. This cake is then milled into a food ingredient we call flour! Hence, the creation of our fibre rich and high-protein Organic Hemp Flour. We then take this hemp flour and mill it again, creating a finer end product, our Organic Hemp Protein Powder. It is lighter and easier to consume raw in mixtures, with an incredible 48% complete protein.
How to use it?
Enrich your recipes with organic hemp goodness! Switch 10%-30% of your regular flour for this nutritious alternative, enhancing your meals with health and wellbeing. This flour will not help your mixture rise, though it will add texture, colour and nutrients.
Make hemp bread, hemp pizza bases, hemp vegan burger patties, hemp vegan meatballs, hempy pancakes and even hemped up muffins! It’s also great used as a stock in stews and soups, or added when making dips to thicken mixtures. Each time you add hemp flour as an ingredient, you are weaving hemp into your diets and gaining all those important nutrients we need.
How to store it?
To ensure your product stays fresh for longer, keep it in an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place.
This packaging is completely biodegradable, 100% toxic plastic free and real kraft paper. You’re welcome to put it in your paper recycling, or even in your compost bin when you’re finished with it!
Bio-based packaging is one of the best answers to sustainability concerns. As you can imagine, using a bio-plastic such as a natural plant like sugarcane, is much more eco than using toxic plastic manufactured from fossil fuels! Explore the benefits of bio-based plastics here.
Wholesale and Bulk
We also sell this product to wholesalers. As well as producing hemp seed derivatives such as hemp protein powder, hemp flour and hemp husk, to be sold in bulk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our wholesale page.