This CBD Gift Set – High Strength contains our most potent CBD products, all wrapped up in sustainable opulent gold tissue paper and ribbon. Perfect for gifting to friends and loved ones in our hemp material Bag For Life. If you’ve discovered the wonders of CBD Oils for yourself, then introduce them to those around you too. Or this could be a luxurious treat for yourself, make the most of this amazing offer! With this bundle, you get three of our highest strength CBD products, giving you the best chance to improve your health and wellbeing. As always, when you buy from us, you’re also helping support the growth of hemp organically and ecologically grown in the British Isles too!
What’s in it?
- Our Organic Cold Pressed CBD Oil 500mg – the Gold Edition of full spectrum hemp CBD oils. 100% cold pressed from certified organic industrial hemp to create the most rich natural and raw oil. We have another larger bottle, 30ml of the same strength here.
- Our Organic CBD Oil 2000mg is the highest strength CBD Oil we offer. In this dropper, you’ll be getting a smooth, golden oil full of natural floral aromas, perfect for all your unique needs.
- Our Organic CBD Coconut Oil 1000mg is our highest strength CBD a unique, broad spectrum hemp blend with raw, unpasteurised coconut oil.
- Lavishly wrapped in sustainable opulent gold tissue paper, with paper ribbon, inside a Hemp Bag for Life – Small. We hope you enjoy this offer!
Organic CBD Key Points
- Full & Broad Spectrum
- 100% Organic, Soil Association Certified
- All our CBD products are blended with our Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Extra Virgin, which contains vitamins and minerals, including omegas 3 & 6.
- Natural and wholesome
- Third-party lab tested
- No additives or flavourings, solvent-free oil
- Small batch & fresh produce
- Not for profit
- Made in the UK by our worker co-operative, members of Co-op UK
- Seed oil UK grown & produced – supporting UK farmers, members of Land Workers Alliance to create a better food and land-use system for everyone
- We endeavour to create packaging that has the least impact, please reuse or recycle your bottles
Industrial hemp plant oil blended with Hemp Seed Oil. Containing less than 0.01% THC. Approximately, per drop is 2.5mg of CBD & 200 drops in a 10ml bottle. Free from all allergens, trace amounts of gluten.
How do I use it?
Give the bottle a good shake before each dose so the plant extract is evenly distributed. Start slowly (5-10mg a day), see how you go, and get comfortable taking it. After a couple of days, increase your dose if required. To use, put the desired number of drops under the tongue, once or twice a day, or as needed. If you find yourself requiring many drops per dose, it might be worth increasing the strength of CBD, so you will need fewer drops for the desired effect and its better value. If you are taking prescription medicine, please consult with your medical practitioner or GP to find out whether it interacts with CBD.
We always endeavour to source packaging that is compostable, biodegradable or recyclable. When looking into eco and fancy dropper lids, it’s just the same lid with a wood or bamboo overlay… So we thought, what’s the point? We keep it simple, reducing our impact as much as possible, searching for other options as they arise. The change is coming, have faith, it won’t be much longer before hemp plastic is more readily available.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of 100+ cannabinoids in the hemp plant. Cannabinoids are naturally created by the human body, working in harmony with the body’s endocannabinoid system, bringing the body into balance, or homeostasis. This product contains plant based cannabinoids to top up your body’s system. CBD is non-psychoactive, so you won’t feel ‘high’ from CBD products. Most importantly, there is a wealth of information online about the benefits of CBD. Therefore, we suggest you to do some of your own research, a great resource is www.projectcbd.co.uk
Why buy Organic CBD Oil?
Organic farming practices are designed to respect nature, enhancing the health of soils, water and air, leading the way to sustainability. Hemp plants are particularly beneficial for rebuilding soil, hemp removes more carbon from the atmosphere than trees, making it an ideal carbon sink. Whilst they are growing, the roots draw up and remove toxins present in the soil, so it’s extra important to make sure your CBD Oil is organic. All our products are organic, pure and natural, with no nasties, which means you’re not consuming any ingredients you don’t know about!
What is Full Spectrum?
Full Spectrum products are natural oils containing as many as possible cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids. CBD is one of the most powerful compounds, providing a good measure of strength. Our CBD products contain varying amounts of the other beneficial cannabinoids such as CBDA, CBG, CBDVA, CBC. However, consistently only trace amounts of THC. We value Full and Broad Spectrum extracts, where some companies choose not too. We understand that when together, cannabis compounds act synergistically, creating what’s known as ‘The Entourage Effect’. Evidence suggests this creates an extra effective oil as it’s a more natural product to consume. Our products contain whole plant extracts, which are not manipulated. So when it comes to the hemp plant, it appears the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why you should try whole plant extracts.
Production & Sourcing of Organic CBD
We produce all our products on our farm in Oxfordshire as a worker co-operative. We source high-quality CBD oil from our suppliers in Switzerland, since we are not allowed to cultivate CBD oil from UK grown hemp. To find out why your CBD cannot be cultivated in the UK, read our blog on legislation here
and sign up to our newsletter to keep updated on the ever-evolving regulatory regime. We undergo each batch with third-party lab testing to guarantee CBD levels and purity.