Hempen Digital MarketerHempen is a pioneer in UK hemp and we’re upscaling fast! We’re hiring for a crucial newly-created digital marketing role, to join our co-operative and help make Hempen the household name in hemp. We need your skills and experience to strengthen our brand’s digital presence and build our online sales.
The Digital Marketer must:
- Understand the importance and role of brand strategy.
- Have experience using social media and email channels for marketing.
- Understand and be able to employ key marketing techniques.
- Be familiar with key creative digital programmes e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Understand and agree with Hempen’s core values and the 7 co-operative principles.
- Have their own clear aesthetic vision and use it to build our collective vision that the whole co-op is proud of!
- Be confident in generating content, both written and visual.
- Be able to manage time effectively and to delegate when appropriate
- Have strong teamwork skills and enthusiasm to engage with the wider co-op processes as a whole.
- CBD & Hemp industry knowledge
- Experience working in horizontally-structured groups such as co-ops and community groups. E.g. Consensus based decision making, sociocracy, Holacracy, etc.