Brand & Marketing Co-ordinator
Hempen is a pioneer in UK hemp and we’re upscaling fast! We’re hiring for two vital marketing roles, to join our co-operative and tell our story far and wide. We need your help in strengthening our position in the market and growing our brand’s community reach.
The Brand & Marketing Coordinator must:
- Understand the importance and role of brand strategy.
- Have experience using social media and email channels for marketing.
- Understand and be able to employ key marketing techniques.
- Be familiar with key creative digital programmes e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
- Understand and agree with Hempen’s core values and the 7 co-operative principles.
- Have their own clear aesthetic vision and use it to build our collective vision that the whole co-op is proud of!
- Be confident in generating content, both written and visual.
- Be able to manage time effectively and to delegate when appropriate
- Have strong teamwork skills and enthusiasm to engage with the wider co-op processes as a whole.
- CBD & Hemp industry knowledge
- Experience working in horizontally structured groups such as co-ops and community groups. E.g. Consensus based decision making, sociocracy, Holacracy, etc.
This role will be 21 hours a week, based on our farm near Pangbourne, RG8 7RE. Hours are flexible but it is necessary to be able to be on the farm on Wednesday for weekly meetings (CV19 notwithstanding!).
Hempen operates a flat pay structure where all workers get paid £10.75per hour in line with the London Living Wage. The yearly salary for this 3 day per week position totalling 21 hours a week is £11,739. This equates to £19,565 pro rata.
Hempen may be able to offer/help find accommodation if needed. Please let us know if this is of interest. You will receive a monthly allowance of our products and food is collectively provided on the farm.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter/ video message with details of your experience and how you meet the person specification to email@example.com. Apply ASAP but no later than Sunday 19th of April 2020.